The main types of smart meters are IC card meters. The user holds the IC card and pays power to the power supply department. The power supply department uses the power management machine to write the purchased power into the IC card. The user holds the IC card to brush the non-contact IC in the induction area Card (referred to as "swipe card", the same below), you can switch on the power supply, remove the card after power supply. When the remaining power in the table is equal to the alarm power, the power failure alarm (or buzzer alarm) is triggered. At this time, the user can restore the power supply by swiping the card in the sensing area. Once the card is paid again to purchase electricity, electricity can be restored. For residential electricity, when compared with mechanical meters and electronic meters, it has the following advantages:
1. With a variety of anti-theft functions, small starting current, no creep, wide load, low power consumption, straight error curve, good stability during long-term operation. Single-phase Local Charge Control Smart Meter
2, beautiful appearance, small size, light weight, easy installation.
3. High accuracy: Fully electronic design, built-in imported special chip, accuracy is not affected by frequency, temperature, voltage and higher harmonics.
4, long life: SMT technology, optimized circuit design, the whole machine does not need to adjust the circuit after leaving the factory.
5. Low power consumption: Low power consumption design is adopted to reduce grid line loss.
6. Pre-purchased power; IC card transmits data to realize data readback, including: read back total power, remaining power, accumulated power purchase in the table, total number of power purchases and other information.
7. Store table constant, initial value, user address, name and other information.
8, overload alarm power failure, remaining power alarm, remind users to purchase power in a timely manner.