Multi-user smart meters are also called cluster meters. They are mainly used in high-rise buildings, shopping malls, campus dormitories, and large communities to facilitate centralized processing. The advantage of multi-user smart meters is the word concentration. The appearance integrates technology, software, and services into one, which fully reflects the humane handling. The characteristics of multi-user smart meters and their corresponding functions are summarized as follows:
1. Centralized detection and centralized processing, highlighting the digital tube to display the power consumption information cyclically, and meter reading is convenient. The multi-user smart electricity form has a large output of 36 households, and a three-phase large output of 13.
2. Wide measurement range, accurate measurement of electrical energy in positive and negative directions to avoid power theft. （如反向窃电、窃电器窃电、分流窃电等）； Multi-user smart meters have anti-theft functions (such as reverse stealing, stealing electricity, shunting electricity, etc.);
3. The circuit uses three-phase power supply to ensure the normal measurement of the meter's main board.
4. It can show the power consumption of each household and accurately show the power load. Multi-user smart meters have a communication port to complete long-distance centralized meter reading. Now multi-user smart meters can complete centralized card swipes, saving network costs and adverse effects, and becoming more stable;
5. Both inside and outside use double-screw crimping wire for stable and reliable use.
6. Strictly implement the national standard GB / T17215-2002 standard, the meter is sealed to prevent dust and particles from entering.
7. Low power consumption, less than 7VA.
功率限制，购电报警通知，红外抄表，到零断电，操控继电器超负荷能力强等功能特色。 8, with pre-paid function power limit, power purchase alarm notification, infrared meter reading, to zero power outages, strong control relay overload capacity and other functional features. ，且以统一方向累计有功电流。 Multi-user smart meters have post-paid or pre-paid functions and accumulate active current in a unified direction.