The function of multi-user smart meters is more comprehensive than traditional meters, and it is more close to our daily needs. In fact, not only is the function of our multi-user smart meters superior to traditional meters, but it can also be reflected in other aspects. Out of the advantages of our multi-user smart meter, let's analyze some of its related data.
(1) The status of the collector is "Unknown": Firstly, due to the fault of the collector program, the SIM card is damaged or lost, and the remote module is not plugged properly;
(2) Concentrator 'offline': Firstly, due to line maintenance or power failure, lightning strike, concentrator crash;
(3) The voltage and current of the collector are abnormal: mainly due to faults and incorrect wiring of the collector, and the internal components of the collector are not conducting, which is caused by artificial reasons;
(4) The data collected by the collector is inconsistent with practice: firstly, it is caused by a fault in the storage chip of the collector;
(5) Concentrator parameters are not imported: The parameters in the concentrator are first generated in the SG186 system, transferred to the power user electricity information collection system through the central library, and issued to the concentrator actively. The causes of this problem are mainly divided into two categories: errors occurred when the central library was transferred to the power user electricity information collection system. The power user electricity information collection system received incomplete parameters and needed to be debugged from the beginning. The power user electricity information collection system was sent to the concentrator. It is wrong to send parameters, mainly because the GPRS signal is unstable, and the parameter storage chip inside the collector is abnormal.
(6) Faults in the collector measurement: Firstly, the fault caused by the collector measurement chip or the measurement procedure is disordered.
These related characteristics of multi-user smart meters are what we need to understand in order to use them more conveniently, and the various advantages of multi-user smart meters will be obvious.