Pre-paid energy meter manufacturers explain what are the common sense of electricity consumption
Shandong University of Science and Technology Zhongtian Electronics Co., Ltd. specializes in the production and production of pre-paid energy meters, DF multi-user smart meters, multi-user energy meters, electronic meters, apartment ** meters, high-current centralized meters, and multi-user smart meters. Sales.
Pre-paid energy meters explain to you ** What are the common sense of electricity consumption:
1. Do not touch or test the inside of the power socket with your hands or conductive objects (such as metal wires, nails, pins and other metal products); do not touch the uninsulated wire ends; contact the maintenance personnel in time if you find exposed wire ends
2. Do not touch the appliance with wet hands, and do not wipe the appliance with a wet cloth. When water leakage is found around the appliance, temporarily stop using it, and immediately notify maintenance personnel to do insulation treatment, and then resume use after the water leakage is eliminated. Avoid using the appliance in a humid environment (such as a bathroom), and do not allow the appliance to get wet, damp, or immersed in water to avoid leakage of electricity and cause personal injury or death.
3. Electric appliances such as light bulbs or hair dryers, rice cookers, irons, and heaters will emit high heat during use. Care should be taken to keep them away from flammable items such as paper and cotton to prevent fires. At the same time, pay attention to avoid scald. Do not use high-heat light sources or other electrical appliances in mosquito nets, do not install electric lights in the closet, and turn off these electrical appliances when unattended.
4. Do not use multiple appliances on a multi-port socket at the same time. Keep sockets dry where they are used, and do not twist the socket wires around metal pipes. Extension cords should not run through carpets or flammable walls, or on iron beds.
5. The electrical plug must be inserted firmly and in close contact, not to be loose, so as not to generate heat. Unplug the power plug in time after using the appliance; hold the plug tightly when inserting or removing the power plug; do not pull the wire with force to prevent the insulation layer of the wire from being damaged and cause electric shock; peel off the insulation of the wire and replace it with a new one or Wrap it with insulating tape. When tripping during the use of electrical appliances, you must first unplug the power plug, and then contact the maintenance personnel to find out the cause of the trip, and check the failure of the electrical appliance, and then determine whether you can continue to use it to ensure **.