The power of multi-user smart meters
Views: 信息来源：山东科大中天电子有限公司 发布时间：2018/3/3 Source of information: Shandong University of Science and Technology Zhongtian Electronics Co., Ltd. Release time: 2018/3/3
Multi-user smart meters
are smart terminals of the smart grid. It is no longer a traditional energy meter. In addition to the traditional meter's basic power consumption measurement function, the smart meter has a two-way in order to adapt to the use of smart grid and new energy Intelligent functions such as various rate measurement functions, user-end control functions, two-way data communication functions of multiple data transmission modes, and anti-theft functions.
1. No manual meter reading is needed, which is conducive to modern management. The use of IC card meters avoids the inconvenience caused to customers by manual meter reading and door-to-door charges, and historical power purchase data can be saved for customer inquiries.
2, fully reflects the commodity attributes of electricity. Purchasing electricity first and then using electricity, customers can purchase electricity and use electricity in a planned way according to their actual needs, without incurring late fees due to arrears and increasing unnecessary expenses.
3. Solve the problem of difficult charging. It can solve the charging problems of scattered residential customers, temporary customers, and customers who often owe money.
4. The IC card meter has a variety of anti-theft functions, small starting current, no creep, wide load, low power consumption, straight error curve, good stability during long-term operation, beautiful appearance, small size, light weight, installation Convenience. High accuracy: fully electronic design, built-in imported special chip, accuracy is not affected by frequency, temperature, voltage harmonics.
5. Long life: adopt SMT technology, optimized circuit design, no need to adjust the circuit after leaving the factory.
6. Low power consumption: Low power consumption design is adopted to reduce grid line loss.
7. Pre-purchased power; IC card passes data to realize data readback, including: read back total power, remaining power, accumulated power purchase in the table, total number of power purchases and other information.
8. Store table constant, initial value, user address, name and other information.
9, overload alarm power failure, residual power alarm, remind users to purchase power in a timely manner.
10. Technical parameters: Long-life base table is adopted to extend the service life.
Multi-user smart meter It represents the development direction of energy-saving smart grid ** end-user intelligent terminals in the future.