Pre-paid watt-hour meter for easy capacity expansion
Views: 信息来源：山东科大中天电子有限公司 发布时间：2018/2/24 Source of information: Shandong University of Science and Technology Zhongtian Electronics Co., Ltd. Release time: 2018/2/24
The prepaid energy meter
is mainly based on the electricity sales management system. The computer system including computers, IC card readers, printers and other equipment and prepaid electricity meters (single-phase, three-phase) mainly complete the parameter setting of the energy meter. Management of electricity sales. The use of pre-paid energy meters has played a better role in promoting the management of electricity consumption and strengthening marketing.
(1) Solving the problem of difficult charging, making electric energy a real commodity, and ensuring reliable capital recovery. It is the current payment before the user can use the electricity to use the purchased electricity.
(2) Help the property solve the problem of capital shortage. Because of the implementation of pre-charge management, users first pay the electricity bill first, and then use electricity, so that the property can always occupy the user's funds for electricity purchase, and the property can use this part of the funds for it use.
(3) No need for electrician to read the meter, saving a lot of manpower and material resources, no need to arrange an electrician to visit the meter frequently every month, only need to arrange for the electrician to regularly check whether the prepaid meter is normal, and it is not necessary to be too frequent, and the data recording is more More, more accurate and easier to use.
(4) There is no need to collect electricity charges on-site, because users pay first and then use electricity. Users need to pay for electricity at the property by themselves, without the need for real estate personnel to pay for the user unit to save time.
(5) The collection of auxiliary property fees, rents, management fees and other fees can be restricted. In the event that the user purchases electricity from the property department, the property staff can require the user to pay the property fees, rent, and management fees owed in advance. Wait for the cost, and then sell it to users.
(6) Current and power limitation and protection of electrical equipment. You can set the corresponding power limit according to the actual power demand of each user. When the user exceeds the set power, the pre-paid meter will automatically power off and protect the electrical equipment. .
(7) Facilitate the overall power capacity control distribution. In the use of prepaid meters, because the prepaid meter has a power control function internally, it cannot exceed the set capacity for each user, so it can be convenient for property power management. Management of overall power capacity.
The pre-paid energy meter adopts the mode of first purchasing electricity and then using electricity to zero power outage, which solves the problem of difficulty in collecting electricity charges in the past. And, because the energy meter has a power-off device, it can implement some auxiliary functions, such as load control, overcurrent protection, and so on. And after using a pre-paid energy meter, capacity can be easily realized.