Multi-user smart meter features and networking
Views: 信息来源：山东科大中天电子有限公司 发布时间：2018/2/10 Secondary source of information: Shandong University of Science and Technology Zhongtian Electronics Co., Ltd. Release time: 2018/2/10
Multi-user smart meter
A new type of pre-paid multi-user energy meter, which can be used by 8 households with three three-phase high-current users at the same time. The use of high-frequency radio frequency cards or RS485 communication to achieve electricity sales management, the multi-user energy meter greatly facilitates the property. Management, effectively prevent the leakage of electricity, and solve the problem of difficult charging. The multi-user smart meter has the following features:
1. Pre-payment function: purchase electricity first, then use electricity, and automatically power off without charge. When the user's remaining power of the meter is the set value, the meter automatically cuts off the power until the meter automatically resumes power supply after repayment;
2. Power failure alarm: When the user's remaining power reaches the system set value, the user automatically powers off to remind the user to purchase power in a timely manner.
3. Dual power display function: In the process of power consumption, the user can not only check the remaining power and other parameters on the meter, but also display it directly through the 485 network administrator terminal;
4. Vicious load control: When a user uses a "vicious load" such as an electric heater, a hot heater, or an electric stove, the system automatically recognizes and cuts off the power. When the vicious load is removed, the system automatically resumes power supply.
5. Time period control: multiple time periods can be set every day (** 8 more time periods), and the system automatically realizes the function of timing power off and power transmission.
6. Over-current protection function: When the power consumption of a household of the electricity meter exceeds the system set value, the electricity meter will automatically power off to protect the electricity meter and electrical appliances.
7. Dual-loop control (optional): For the same user using dual-loop power supply, one is identified as a vicious load and the other is not controlled.
8. Free basic electricity (electricity subsidy) setting: the system can set a unified free electricity gift for students on a monthly basis;
Refund management: When the student graduates, the system operator can print out the details of all electricity meter fee refunds and withdraw from the household. The networking system constitutes the student apartment. The meter networking system consists of electricity meters, data collectors, 485 networking lines, computer terminals, The system software consists of five parts. Networking mode: Infrared meter reading device. Meter reading: Using infrared meter reading data and information can be connected to a computer for data management by the computer.
Multi-user smart meters can be managed and controlled by a computer through a 485 bus network, a local area network, and other transmission networks.