How to install and use a pre-paid energy meter
Views: 信息来源：山东科大中天电子有限公司 发布时间：2018/1/6 Source of information: Shandong University of Science and Technology Zhongtian Electronics Co., Ltd. Release time: 2018/1/6
Installation and use of prepaid energy meters
1. When installing a prepaid meter, the installation position should be kept vertical and connected according to the wiring diagram. Open the end button box cover of the energy meter, and then connect the end buttons to connect according to the wiring diagram to connect the power.
2. The user inserts the pre-purchased power IC card into the meter in the direction of the arrow on the card (the metal contact points to the left). The display first displays F1 and then the current power purchase, and then displays F2 stably. The sum of the power is the current remaining power. At this time, the IC card can be removed and the display goes off. (If the remaining power in the table is lower than the displayed alarm power, the display is always on. When the sum of the original remaining power in the table and the power in the purchase card is greater than 9999kWh, the power in the card is not entered into the meter and is still stored in the card.
3. When the user uses electricity, the pulse indicator will flash accordingly. In the normal use process of pre-paid electricity meters, the electricity purchased will be decremented automatically. When the remaining power in the energy meter is less than 20 degrees, the display shows the current remaining power to remind the user to purchase electricity. When the remaining power is equal to 10 degrees, the power failure reminds the user to purchase electricity once. At this time, the user needs to insert the IC card into the energy meter to restore the power supply. When the remaining power is zero, the power supply is stopped.
4. One meter and one card. After each new power purchase, the user can only insert his own meter to enter the effective power once. The pre-paid meter display is usually off. If the user needs to check the remaining power, the IC card can be inserted into the meter, and the F1 purchase power display shows zero, the F2 remaining power display, and the card pull-out display goes off.
5. Every time the user inserts the IC card into the pre-paid meter, the meter will write all the user's electricity consumption on the IC card. When the user purchases electricity next time, the electricity sales management system reads the IC card data summary and checks whether the user is legal Electricity. The electricity inspector can also use the inspection card to check the user's electricity consumption.
6. The power supply management department sets the user's maximum power consumption load according to the actual situation. When the actual power load exceeds the set value, the power supply is stopped and the meter display shows "E2" to remind the user to reduce the power load. The user needs to insert the IC card into the meter to resume power supply. Pre-paid energy meters
have brought great convenience and benefits to the charging and meter reading of the power sector, and also brought profits to manufacturers; manufacturers should fully draw on the many ideas brought by this case and actively conduct self-reflection. To prevent micro-duration, actively eliminate problem products, and be responsible for the enterprise itself, responsible for the development of the industry, and responsible for the society! Jointly maintain the healthy development of the watt-hour meter industry!