Consumer smart meters have the following advantages when comparing residential electricity with mechanical meters and electronic meters:
1. With a variety of anti-theft functions, small starting current, no creep, wide load, low power consumption, straight error curve, good stability during long-term operation. Single-phase Local Charge Control Smart Meter
2, beautiful appearance, small size, light weight, easy installation.
3. High accuracy: Fully electronic design, built-in imported special chip, accuracy is not affected by frequency, temperature, voltage and higher harmonics.
4, long life: SMT technology, optimized circuit design, the whole machine does not need to adjust the circuit after leaving the factory.
5. Low power consumption: Low power consumption design is adopted to reduce grid line loss.
6. Pre-purchased power; IC card transmits data to realize data readback, including: read back total power, remaining power, accumulated power purchase in the table, total number of power purchases and other information.
7. Store table constant, initial value, user address, name and other information.
8, overload alarm power failure, remaining power alarm, remind users to purchase power in a timely manner.
Consumer smart meter manufacturers have popularized such knowledge for you, I believe you know a lot, and look forward to your visit.